blob: 85c05ed8a1a7f5492745ed1a3189219de9ff90b2 (plain
The TVL Kit
This folder contains a publicly available version of the core TVL
tooling, currently comprising of:
* `buildkite`: TVL tooling for dynamically generating Buildkite
pipelines with Nix.
* `buildGo`: Nix-based build system for Go.
* `readTree`: Nix library to dynamically compute attribute trees
corresponding to the physical layout of a repository.
* `besadii`: Configurable Gerrit/Buildkite integration hook.
* `magrathea`: Command-line tool for working with TVL-style monorepos
* `checks`: Collection of useful CI checks for Buildkite
It can be accessed via git by cloning it as such:
git clone https://code.tvl.fyi/depot.git:workspace=views/kit.git tvl-kit
If you are looking at this within the TVL depot, you can see the
[josh] configuration in `workspace.josh`. You will find the projects
at slightly different paths within the depot.